Is Elegy for the End Good? (Genshin Impact)This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something we may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. (Learn more).
Elegy for the End is a great support weapon. It can easily be used by most supports (and sometimes even non-support units like Fischl) to effectively provide teamwide buffs.
At Refinement Rank 1 (R1) Level 90, it has 608 Base ATK and 55.1% Energy Recharge. And its passive is called The Parting Refrain, which has the following effects:
- Increases Elemental Mastery by 60.
- When the wielder’s skill or burst hit opponents, they gain a Sigil. Only 1 Sigil can be gained every 0.2s. This can be triggered even if the wielder is off-field.
- Upon collecting 4 Sigils, all of them will be consumed. All nearby party members will obtain the “Millennial Movement: Farewell Song” effect for 12s. This increases Elemental Mastery by 100 and ATK by 20%. Once this effect is triggered, you will not gain Sigils for 20s.
- Of the many effects of the “Millennial Movement,” buffs of the same type will not stack.
Additionally, here’s a more detailed list of its synergy with every currently playable bow user.
|Elegy for the End (Best Characters)|
|Amber, Diona, Fischl, Venti, Yelan, Kujou Sara, Collie||Support Ganyu||Aloy, Gorou, Tartaglia, Yoimiya, DPS Ganyu|
- Great means that Elegy is one of the character’s best-in-slot weapons.
- Good means that Elegy works on the character, but it’s often only used in a niche build or team composition.
- Not recommended means that the character would much prefer other bows or they can’t effectively proc Elegy’s passive.
Can Millennial Movement Buffs Stack?
Yes, as long as the buff affects different stats.
But if two weapons affect the same stat, then the most recent buff will count towards the stat.
For instance: R1 Elegy buffs give 100 Elemental Mastery and 20% ATK, while R5 Freedom Sworn buffs give 32% normal/charged/plunging attack damage bonus and 40% ATK.
Upon proccing R5 Freedom Sworn’s buffs, the team gains a 32% normal/charged/plunging attack damage bonus and 40% ATK.
And when R1 Elegy’s buffs are procced next, its 20% ATK buff will override the previous 40% ATK buff.
The team would end up having the following buffs: 32% normal/charged/plunging attack damage bonus, 100 Elemental Mastery, and 20% ATK.