Genshin: Is Forest Regalia Good? (Best Character Pairings)This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something we may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. (Learn more).
The Forest Regalia is a good weapon that works well on a few units, especially if they can make use of all its stats and passive.
At level 90 Refinement Rank 1, it has a Base ATK of 565 and 30.6% Energy Recharge (ER). Its passive is called Forest Sanctuary, which has the following effects:
- After triggering Dendro-related reactions (Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon), a Leaf of Consciousness will be created around the character. This lasts for a maximum of 10s.
- When picked up, the Leaf will grant the character a 60 Elemental Mastery (EM) for 12s. Only 1 Leaf can be generated this way every 20s.
- This effect can be triggered whether the wielder is on-field or off-field.
It has a great mix of stats and utilities, so it’s a pretty versatile weapon that works on plenty of units – but it’s rarely their best-in-slot weapon.
For instance, units like Eula can greatly benefit from its high Base ATK and Energy Recharge, but it’s never recommended for her. There are far better options available, and she can’t use its passive.
Still, Regalia works really well with units like Overburgeon Razor, Aggravate Beidou, Dori, and Dendro support Sayu. These characters basically benefit from all of its stats and passive.
To help you out, here’s a complete list of its synergies with all currently playable claymore users.
|Overburgeon Razor, Aggravate Beidou, Dori, Dendro support Sayu||Diluc, Noelle, Chongyun, Xinyan, Eula, Itto|
- Great means that Forest Regalia works well with that character, and it’s one of their best 4-star options.
- Not recommended means that it doesn’t work well with the unit or they have significantly better options.