Genshin: Is Kagura’s Verity Worth Using? (Best Character Pairings)This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something we may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. (Learn more).
Kagura’s Verity is a relatively niche but still great weapon. It works well on plenty of DPS units, even those that can’t fully benefit from it.
At level 90 Refinement Rank 1, it has a Base ATK of 603 and a secondary stat of 66.2% CRIT Damage.
Its passive is called Kagura Dance of the Sacred Sakura, and it has the following effects:
- Gains the Kagura Dance effect when using an elemental skill. This increases the wielder’s elemental skill damage by 12% for 16s. Up to a maximum of 3 stacks can be gained.
- The wielder gains an additional 12% elemental damage bonus when they possess 3 stacks.
Although this is technically a niche passive, a lot of other units can also fully use it aside from Yae – most notably, Lisa and Nahida.
Plus Kagura is still a 5-star rarity weapon with equally high-scaling stats. So its high Base ATK and CRIT Damage stats make it an overall good weapon for any DPS catalyst user.
The only exceptions are units that don’t scale from ATK and CRIT like Kokomi.
To help you out, here’s a cheat sheet of the best characters to pair with, plus its synergies with all the current playable catalyst users
|Yae, Lisa, Nahida, Klee||Ningguang, Yanfei, Heizou, Wanderer||Barbara, Mona, Sucrose, Kokomi|
- Great means that Kagura’s Verity works well with the character, and it’s among their best options.
- Good means that it works with that character, but they have generally better and more accessible options — usually high refinement 4-star gacha weapons or other 5-stars.
- Not recommended means that the character doesn’t benefit from the weapon in their normal builds.