Genshin Impact: Is Luxurious Sea-Lord Good? (Best Characters)This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something we may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. (Learn more).
The Luxurious Sea-Lord is a free claymore rewarded in patch 2.0 – and yes, it’s a good weapon. Sea-Lord is mainly fitting for units that focus on their bursts, but it’s also worth using & viable on every other unit that scales on ATK and generally casts their burst.
At Refinement Rank 5 (R5) Level 90, it has a Base ATK of 454 and a secondary stat of 55.1% ATK. Its passive is called Oceanic Victory, and it has the following effects:
- Increases Elemental Burst damage by 24%.
- When the wielder’s burst hits opponents, there’s a 100% chance of summoning a huge onrush of tuna. This deals 200% ATK as AOE damage. This effect can only occur once every 15s.
This passive is very easy to proc, so it’s basically guaranteed every rotation – there are no special combos or stacking mechanics needed.
It’s a very versatile weapon that often competes with Prototype Archaic.
If you already have Luxurious Sea-Lord, there’s generally no need to craft Prototype Archaic. And if you don’t have Prototype Archaic, Luxurious Sea-Lord is a great alternative.
Additionally, here’s a more detailed list of its synergy with all currently playable claymore users.
|Luxurious Sea-Lord Pairings|
|Diluc, Beidou, Chongyun, DPS Xinyan, Eula||Razor, Noelle, Sayu||Itto|
- Great means that Sea-Lord is one of the character’s best 4-star weapons.
- Good means that Sea-Lord works on the character, but there are generally better options – usually other 4-star weapons.
- Not recommended means that the character has significantly better options – or they just don’t benefit from ATK.