Is Mistsplitter Reforged Good? (Genshin Impact)This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something we may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. (Learn more).
Mistsplitter Reforged is a great weapon that’s easily one of the best swords in-game. At Refinement Rank 1 (R1) Level 90, it has a high Base ATK of 674 and a secondary stat of 44.1% CRIT damage. Its passive is called Mistsplitter’s Edge and has the following effects:
- Increases 12% Elemental damage bonus.
- At stacks 1/2/3, it provides an 8/16/29% Elemental damage bonus for the wielder’s element. 1 stack can be gained when: normal attack deals elemental damage (stack lasts 5s), casting the wielder’s burst (stack lasts 10s), and the wielder’s energy is less than 100% (stack disappears upon reaching 100% Energy). Each stack duration is independent.
Although only a few characters can get 3 stacks from its passive, Mistsplitter remains a powerful and versatile weapon. It just becomes even better when the unit can fully use its passive.
Most of Mistsplitter’s value comes from its mix of high Base ATK, CRIT damage, and Elemental damage bonus.
This is basically a series of stats that benefit any ATK-scaling DPS sword user.
Additionally, here’s a list of its synergies with every sword-wielding character.
|Mistsplitter Reforged Pairings|
|Ayaka, Jean, Geo Traveler, Kaeya, Xingqiu, Bennett, Keqing, Ayato||Qiqi||Albedo, Kazuha, Kuki|
- Great means that Mistsplitter is one of the character’s best-in-slot weapons.
- Good means that Mistsplitter works on the character, but it’s often outperformed by other better swords – usually craftable, BP, or 4-star gacha weapons.
- Not recommended means that the character would much prefer other more accessible swords – or they simply don’t benefit from the Mistsplitter.