Genshin Impact: Is Snow-Tombed Starsilver Good? (Best Character Pairings)This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something we may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. (Learn more).
The Snow-Tombed Starsilver is a 4-star craftable weapon from the Dragonspine region. It’s a relatively good free-to-play weapon for all Physical DPS claymore users – most notably units like Razor, Eula, and Xinyan.
However, it does compete with another craftable weapon called Prototype Archaic. Starsilver generally falls behind Prototype Archaic because of its slightly weaker and less reliable passive – the icicle can miss opponents
At level 90 Refinement Rank 1, the Snow-Tombed Starsilver has a Base ATK of 565, and a secondary stat of 34.5% Physical damage bonus.
Its passive is called Frost Burial, and it has the following effects:
- Hitting an opponent with normal or charged attacks has a 60% chance of forming and dropping an Everfrost Icicle. This deals 80% AOE ATK damage.
- Opponents affected by Cryo are dealt 200% ATK damage instead.
- This effect can only occur once every 10s.
Still, it’s a very useful Physical damage bonus stat stick. So its synergies with different characters are also very straightforward:
|Any Physical DPS unit – such as Eula, Razor, and Physical Xinyan||Any non-Physical DPS unit|
- Great means that the Snow-Tombed Starsilver works well with the character, but it’s not among their best 4-star options.
- Not recommended means that it doesn’t synergize with the character at all.