Genshin Impact: Is Fruit of Fulfillment Good for Anyone?This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something we may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. (Learn more).
Fruit of Fulfillment is a pretty decent weapon that’s outshined by plenty of other catalysts. So it’s rarely worth using if you have better choices. But it can be worthwhile if it’s the only real option you have for a catalyst user in your team.
At level 90 Refinement Rank 1, it has a Base ATK of 510 and 45.9% Energy Recharge.
Its passive is called Full Circle, which has the following effects:
- Obtain the Wax and Wane effect after triggering an elemental reaction. The wielder then gains 24 Elemental Mastery (EM) and loses 5% ATK.
- 1 stack of Wax and Wane can be gained every 0.3s up to a maximum of 5 stacks.
- For every 6s that go by without an elemental reaction being triggered, 1 stack will be lost. These effects can be triggered both on-field and off-field.
Because of these main stats and passive, it’s mainly for EM-scaling units that also need additional energy for their bursts.
Here’s a cheat sheet of its synergies with all current playable catalyst users.
|Nahida, Bloom Kokomi, Sucrose||Barbara, Ningguang, Klee, Mona, Yanfei, Yae, Heizou, Wanderer, Lisa|
- Decent means that it works with the character, but they have better and more accessible options — usually 4-star gacha weapons.
- Not recommended means that the weapon doesn’t work well with the unit or they have significantly better options available. Fruit of Fulfillment is not worth using on them.
Although Fruit of Fulfillment works OK on a few units, it’s always outperformed by other better catalysts in-game. Plus there’s currently no playable character that can fully take advantage of it.
This is because better weapons exist for each stat.
- Sacrificial Fragments is far better for characters that want Elemental Mastery
- Favonius Codex is better for units that want Energy Recharge